Friday 26 October 2012

Cheese and wine evening

Decided to have a little cheese and wine evening with my best friend, who lives a couple of kilometres down the road.  (I know, you didn' think I was such a civilised sophisticate.)

Took the bus in and back.  The weather, if you've not been abroad today (as I hadn't since dropping the little one off at the child minder's), is somewhat on the nippy side.  For that reason, it was more than usually annoying to be left waiting for a bus to arrive for what felt like hours, but turned out to be only three minutes - a delay it kept on the short way into town.  Coming back, I waited two minutes longer than should have been necessary for my bus, but it arrived home only a minute late.

Still, it's another four minutes and £10 to the tally.

No comments: