Friday 11 January 2013

Just to round off the week

Working from home today, so last night was my last pain from public transport this week.

The tube was one minute late getting from Edgware Road to Waterloo, despite the fact I left the office at 16:00 to do the pick-up shift for my daughter, which ought to have let me avoid the rush hour phenomenon.  The train to Norbiton (picking up my daughter, remember?) was also a minute late, so overall a minute late to my final destination for 2.50.

Amazingly, TfL felt it worthwhile expressing its sincere wish to apologise for the minute's delay, though of course the reason for said delay was inaudible.  Still, it's a step in the right direction to recognise that all delays should be apologised for.

Here's my Tube Bingo card for the week, by the way.  Lots of lovely crosses, but an outright win still eludes me!

No comments: