Thursday 11 April 2013

Your last (planned) post this week

Last night's tube from Edgware Road to Waterloo was a minute late.  It didn't make me miss my train, but as that was two minutes late Signal Failure still nets £5.

This morning, the train to Waterloo was on time, but the tube to Edgware Road was a minute late for another £2.50.

In the wider world, TfL puts itself above the law by installing a Boris Bike junction in Wandsworth without bothering to wait for planning permission.  Irritatingly, there are no signs as yet they will even get a slap on the wrist.

TfL is also planning on dealing with the extra passengers expected for the London Marathon (donate for my friend and fight Parkinson's disease here) in the same way they dealt with the Olympics: by asking people not to use the network.

Finally, a little warning/reminder that my paternity leave could literally start any day now (though a few days' grace at least are likely), so don't be surprised if everything goes dark here all of a sudden as I'll have other things on my mind.  Well, you're probably used to it by now as I've been training you recently.

No comments: