Tuesday 2 April 2013

Thanks to those of you who bore with us...

Another loooooong gap to mind in Signal Failure's engineering works update schedule: should have warned you all beforehand, but I was on holiday last week, helping my wife get the house ready for the arrival of our second child later this month.  As a consequence, I did no travelling on the tube or indeed other parts of the TfL network.

As you can imagine, it's been a busy day back at work after that brief (for me at least) hiatus, so this is just a quick update.

Last Thursday's (I work from home most Fridays, remember?) travel home from work saw a two-minute delay on the tube from Edgware Road to Waterloo, and the train to Hersham was also two minutes late.  Just two minutes overall for that journey as I didn't miss my intended connection.

This morning's train was two minutes late arriving at Hersham, but that's outside TfL's network so it doesn't count.  It had caught up a minute by the time it arrived at Waterloo, which was still a minute late but made no difference to the connecting tube I took.  And that arrived a minute early.

So, one minute overall since last Thursday morning, which gives just £2.50.  A slow week indeed!

No comments: